I am so unbelievably excited to announce that our second Mooove & Gobble Charity Retreat will be taking place at Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary on Earth Day, April 22nd, from 10:30am-4:30pm!!
Mooove & Gobble Retreats are day-long events created with a “feel good” intention: to give back to yourself while giving back to others. Proceeds from the event will be donated to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, who tirelessly provide sanctuary to the more than 350 (!) rescued animals in their care.
Woodstock Animal Sanctuary is stunning, to say the least. The sanctuary itself sits on 150 acres of farmland in High Falls, New York which are surrounded by the Catskill Mountains and adjacent to the most picturesque, winding river. Don't let the snow fool you, though: the average temperature in the area in late-April is between 52°-58°F, which is perfect for an (all levels!) outdoor bootcamp workout with Mark!
Speaking of your workout, your truly life-changing day will look something like this (stay up to date on our Facebook Page!):
- Check-in / Introductions
- Bootcamp Workout with Mark (with live music by DJ ADAM.LINK!)
- Break / Post-Workout Refreshments
- Guided Sanctuary Tour & Animal Cuddle Time
- Seasonal, Rejuvenating Plant-Based Lunch Prepared by Me!
- Sanctuary Stroll / Free Time
More details coming soon, but in the meantime:
(1) Reserve your tickets! Remember, proceeds benefit Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary and space is limited!
(If you can't make it to the event but would like to support our cause, there is an option at check-out to make a donation for any amount to the sanctuary. We are extremely grateful for every donation, big or small!)
(2) Decide who you want to snuggle first!
(3) "Like" Our Facebook Page to stay up to date with all details!
(4) Check out the photos from our first event! & Read the recap from our first event!
(5) Check out area accommodations (there are some amazing, affordable getaways) if you'd like to make a weekend out of it!
(6) Check out area restaurants. Be warned: there is an all-vegan chocolate shop that has the best chocolates I HAVE EVER TASTED.
We hope to see you there!! We're looking to have carpools from Philadelphia (if you're interested in carpooling, let me know!) and other areas (details to come). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !